www.balancedhealthtoday.com http www.balancedhealthtoday.com Symptoms of Gallbladder Inflammation (Acute Calculous and Acalculous Cholecystitis) Between 1 and 3% of people with symptomatic gallstones develop inflammation in the gallbladder (acute cholecystitis), which occurs when stones or sludge block the duct. The symptoms are similar to those of biliary colic but are more persistent and severe. They include the following: * Pain in the upper right abdomen that is severe and constant, and may last for days. Pain frequently increases when drawing a breath. * Pain may also radiate to the back or occur under the shoulder blades, behind the breast bone, or on the left side. * About a third of patients have fever and chills. * Nausea and vomiting may occur. Anyone who experiences such symptoms should seek medical attention. Acute cholecystitis can progress to gangrene or perforation of the gallbladder if left untreated. Infection develops in about 20% of patients with acute cholecystitis, and increases the danger from this condition. People with diabetes are at particular risk for serious complications. Symptoms of Chronic Cholecystitis or Dysfunctional Gallbladders Grafton, Australia Austria, Vienna Colombia, Bogota Cotonou (de facto capital) Armidale, Australia Luxembourg, Luxembourg City Cape Verde, Praia Bangladesh, Dhaka City Bosnia and Herzegovina, Sarajevo Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, USA www.balancedhealthtoday.com www.balancedhealthtoday.com
Dr. Marc Gannon discusses the causes and effects of Diabetic Retinopathy. He also describes ways of overcoming and even preventing the symptoms attributed to the affliction. This video is brought to you by OttLite 508 Technology, bringing the quality of High Definition Natural Lighting indoors, providing the ideal balance of brightness and contrast. To find out more about how OttLite can aid in relieving symptoms related to Low Vision, go to www.OttLite.com
Several folks have asked me “how do I know if I’m diabetic? What are the symptoms?” etc. I will point them at this video. I used the Bayer A1CNow SelfCheck At-Home A1C System – amzn.to Healthy level for A1C – diabetes.webmd.com Apologies in advance and to my spouse – basement messy, hair unkept, etc.
*Visit my blog: www.modernmommyhood.com *’Like’ Modern Mommyhood on Facebook www.facebook.com My 28 week pregnancy vlog! I discuss our 3D ultrasound, my gestational diabetes test, pregnancy induced road rage (lol), and symptoms.
Diabetes: List of free supplies
Need a checklist that has the supplies needed for diabetes? See this list and get what it needs to be fine. When talking about diabetes, it is necessary that the preparation is your best friend. When you have everything you need, it is easier to manage your health effectively and allows you to be ready for an emergency. For example, if you are at home and has not eaten for more than four hours, must have a healthy snack in your bag that you can eat to maintain their blood sugar. If you are unsure of everything you need, you can use this list of supplies for diabetes and check if you have drugs, supplies, food and more
Testing and monitoring of diabetes:
- Glucose meter
- Test strips, lancets and other supplies to be used with the glucose meter you choose.
- Test strips and urine ketone in a clean container to collect urine.
- A journal or paper to keep track of your glucose level, what you eat and other important aspects for the control of diabetes.
Treatment of diabetes:
- Insulin and / or medications as directed by your doctor or what the recipe (Note: In general, drugs used for diabetes is type 1).
- Device (s) for application of insulin according to what you discussed with your doctor. For example, insulin pen, syringes and needles, insulin pump, insulin injection pressure (jet injector) and so on.
- Supplies you need for your lifestyle and to go with your device for insulin delivery. For example, wipes or swabs disinfectants to clean the area where it will be injected, new needles for insulin pen, batteries and additional parts for the insulin pump, carrying case for insulin vials, and so on.
- Glucagon emergency kit
- Glucose tablets or gel
Other diabetes-related supplies:
- A method or safe container for disposing used needles and other sharp objects. For example, a cutter needles (safe clip).
- A bracelet or necklace that identifies you as a diabetic.
- Contact information in case of emergency.
- Special items to help you inject insulin as needed. For example, items for people with visual impairments or to help you get the needle, and so on.
- Keep healthy snacks handy to eat between meals. For example, whole grain crackers with peanut butter, low fat cheese or an apple.
- Low-sugar drinks to quench your thirst. You can take diet sodas, drinks made with sugar-free powders like Crystal Light, or just plain water.
Remember that if you have diabetes and want to live a healthy life, must be prepared to take care of himself all the time.
The FreeStyle ? Lite Blood Glucose Meter precisely measures blood glucose levels in diabetes patients utilizing the FreeStyle ? Lite Test Strips. Produced by a leader in diabetes supplies, The FreeStyle ? Lite Blood Glucose Meter is really a tiny, very discreet structure that allows you handle your diabetes easily with many key features. Test Anytime, Anywhere with Less Pain and Less Time.
FreeStyle Lite Glucose Meter Features:
- No Coding Required: You won’t have to look for the code that matches making the process faster and easier.
- World’s Smallest Sample: Requires only 0.3 microliters of blood for fast accurate testing
- Fast Test Results: Fast and accurate results within 5 seconds.
- Coulometry Measurement: Coulometry is a unique electrochemical measurement technique exclusive to FreeStyle. Coulometric analysis is unaffected by reaction rates and is ideal for measuring a small blood sample size.
- Backlit Display and Test Light: for convenient testing anytime, anywhere.
- Alternate Site Testing: You have the option of taking samples from your upper arm, forearms, hands, fingers, thighs, and calves.
- 4 Reminder Alarms: Helps you maintain your testing schedule.
- Large Memory: Stores up to 400-Test Memory. Provides results in 7, 14 and 30 day averages. Download results to your computer.
- FreeStyle Lite Blood Glucose Meter With Batteries.
- FreeStyle Lancing Device.
- 10 Sterile FreeStyle Lancets.
- Compact Carrying Case.
- 8-Month Personal Logbook.
- Step-by-Step Owner’s Booklet.
- Quick Reference Guide.
- Warranty/Registration Card.
This is the 7th and final day of the Learn CNC Basics E-Course. Today is a fun day where we look at a few different CNC projects and what we can do with CNC Technology. There are CNC Parts we look at and CNC Art pieces we look at. There are CNC Plasma, CNC Router, CNC Mill and CNC Lathe…
Its really true, You Are What You Eat! in this series of clips Paul Chek dives in to the dark and dirty world of soil, pollution, genetic modification and ultra processing to show that we have become as healthy as the food we consume. Visit www.chekinstitute.com forPaul’s speaking schedule, to browse his accredited home study courses, to find a CHEK practitioner in your area or simply to read one of pauls dozens of free articles. Please RATE, COMMENT and SUBSCRIBE for more Paul Chek Live! Cancer, autoimmune, arthritis, digestive, colon, stomach, fart, cardiovascular immunity health disease
Animation of Glucose in the body helps explain diabetes.
Cómo se debe afrontar el problema de la diabetes infantil en la escuela. La doctora Beatriz Garcia nos da algunos consejos para la vuelta al colegio Si quieres saber todo sobre la diabetes: sintomas, tratamiento, riesgos, alimentación consulta nuestros artículos www.guiainfantil.com o los otros videos de la lista de reproducción sobre la diabetes infantil www.youtube.com